Strengthened by advisers and collaborators who are advocates and experts with sexual abuse as their cause, our team is offering Thriver tools including:
- Build it and they will come – facilitating discussions that matter
Led by our trained volunteers, who themselves have been sexually abused as children
- the discussions can to test our interventions with a larger audience
- Nature rituals based on the mythological scenes from our screen play
Using the fire ritual video as an example for groups creating their own rituals.
An accolade from one of our members:
“Thank you for sharing the healing power of ritual and its importance on the path to redemption.
I’ve had the image of a goddess dancing through the fire tattooed on my body as a ritual of physical and spiritual reclamation and a reminder that I must keep dancing through the fire in order to continue to thrive.”
- Members can download scenes from the screen play with facilitator guides
- Access to A Beginner’s Screen Writing Guide, designed by an experienced Hollywood screen writing coach, so our members can create their own scenes based on their thriver stories
- Partner with us to produce a series of dramatic scenes from our screen play, centered on redemption for thrivers